The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience from over 2 years of research. It is the new standard for performance, reliability, ease-of use and cost in race machines. Main highlights include
- All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with - or plugs into - everything you need.
- Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- STM32F3-based FC, faster and more memory
- Most reliable ESC in the industry
- BLHeli 14.1, SimonK compatible
- Patented power distribution
- Clean, filtered power for fpv camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V/12V and VBatt.
AN OPTIONAL OSD FOR ALL TASKS
Available separately is the TBS CORE PRO module. It plugs into the BST port on the PowerCube and from there it takes control of everything. You can fully configure your flight control with your remote control, tune your multi rotor without the need for a laptop. And during the flight, you're beeing kept up to date with everything that's going on in- and around your multi rotor.
New features such as artificial horizon, accurate current and voltage sensing, battery and R/C link health (RSSI) and navigational help (GPS required, sold separately) are all part of the bundle.
- STM32 F3 Flight controller running Betaflight
- Regulated and filtered power for Cam and VTx (5V/12V/VBatt switchable)
- 20A continuous, 30A with airflow, 50A peak ESC (each)
- 2-6S capable
- Power distribution: 120A continuous
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 30mm
- Weight: 70g incl. PDB, wires & connectors
- TBS POWERCUBE stack with Flight Control, 4x ESCs, PDB
- Terminating plastic shoe to isolate the TBS PowerCube from carbon fiber frames
- Cables for FPV Camera and video transmitter
- External 5V Buzzer
- LED pigtail cable